Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Top 15: An Update

After announcing the Top 15 not too long ago, along with author comments, I thought I was done with the list, but I just received an email from Harry Dolan, author of Bad Things Happen, with his comments on his first novel being listed in the Luke Reviews Top 15 of 2009.


From Harry Dolan: I'm grateful to see that you've chosen Bad Things Happen as one of your Top 15. I feel very fortunate that readers and critics have responded to the book as strongly as they have. I'm working on a follow-up now, which will once again feature David Loogan and Elizabeth Waishkey. The tentative title is Very Bad Men. It should be out in early 2011.

I hope you guys enjoyed hearing from the authors, and I can’t wait to see what 2010 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment