Monday, August 31, 2009

A Hint of What’s to Come (II)

As August draws to a close, and the new school year sets upon us, things get a bit busier and the adjustment throws things a little out of whack for a period. I apologize in advance if I become a tad slow as my schedule slowly readjusts myself, but the pace of reviews shouldn't make a large change, I still will shoot for at least two books a week. As the last list I left up here just finished (and as I said, it was not complete, as other works of fiction came up) so I thought I might give you all another small taste of what's in store. Once again, this will neither be complete as other books may make their way onto the list.

Homeland by R. A. Salvatore (Fantasy, Book I of the Legend of Drizzt series)
Prime by Nate Kenyon (Science Fiction)
Hardball by Sara Paretsky (Mystery, part of the V. I. Warshawski series)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling (Fantasy, Book Six in the Harry Potter series)
The Hidden Man by David Ellis (Mystery, first book in the Jason Kolarich series)
Asimov’s Science Fiction September 2009 (Science Fiction and Fantasy short stories)
Gentlemen of the Road by Michael Chabon (Adventure)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling (Fantasy, Book Seven in the Harry Potter series)
The Anubis Murders by Gary Gygax (Fantasy/Mystery, first book in the Setne Inhetep series)
Dark Entries by Ian Rankin (Fantasy/Mystery, part of the John Constantine series)

As always, keep an eye on Luke Reviews for all of the above and more, as there are a few surprises mixed in with these reviews, including interviews and maybe even some free fiction! Things are only going to get better! If you have any comments, ideas, or requests, feel free to leave them in the comments section, or to shoot me an email at the email address to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment