Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Hint of What's to Come

As Luke Reviews has moved a little past the half-century mark (cue the celebration!!), I thought you all might appreciate a look at some of what is ahead.  This is my tentative reading list, but I guarantee that it will change a bit.  So why am I sharing a list I know will change?  Because, sooner rather than later, all of these books will be appearing on Luke Reviews, and all that might change would be the order, as well as the inclusion of other books into the list.  So keep checking back, as more than just these will be arriving!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Killer Summer by Ridley Pearson
The Lord of the Sands of Time by Issui Ogawa
The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
Hunt Through the Cradle of Fear by Charles Ardai
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks
Passage at Arms by Glen Cook
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
The Colorado Kid by Stephen King
The Cellar by Richard Laymon
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

I know the above is a bit Harry Potter heavy, but I just saw the sixth movie (it was a lot of fun) and decided that now was the time for me to read the last three books, before the seventh movie comes out.  I hope to have a few more publishers jump on board and want me to review books for them, so this should flesh out more, I would imagine.  If anyone has any thoughts, or any publishers or authors have books they would like me to review, please leave a comment or email me at the email address above!

No comments:

Post a Comment